Yup, I've changed ISPs. After leaving RR in disgust to go to
Earthlink, RR tempted us
back with 8Mbit for less than we'd been paying Earthlink for 5Mbit.
How can you argue
with that?

Thing is, the switchover was accomplished in the momentane aspect, so
I had no chance to
send advance warning.

I just need to figure out:

a) How to unsub my Earthlink address. Doesn't it need a confirmation
email?

b) How and why this address didn't go nomail or get unsubbed when it
was disconnected

ObConlang:

Proto-Thagojian is progressing slowly, but much more scientifically.
I'm thinking about
adding a fourth meta-vowel to the harmony system. I'm also thinking
about turning more
seriously to the study of Sumerian, thereby to include a Sumerian
adstrate at a fairly
early stage of the language, and maybe something Akkadian.

I've been drawn back into the notions of the nat-original Thagojian.
I've started
building another monster phonology. Not as extreme as the original
(either 144 or 288
consonants, I don't recall which) but clearly something of a behemoth.
I also have ideas
for a writing system and some native terminology for sounds and
letters.

All other projects are dormant.

I don't know whether you'll need to adjust the Reply-To. I'm still
getting used to the RR
webmail client, which has changed since the last time I was using it.

Paul