On 10/22/06, Henrik Theiling <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Kate writes:
> > I think I may end up spending my entire weekend on this site. Thank
> > you for sharing!
>
> It is about 7G of data!  Will take me longer than a weekend, I think.
>
> This can't be real.  It will probably be switched off soon.
>
> **Henrik (pessimist)

I hope it stays a little while longer, at least. I'm downloading all I
can, but it's taking me a while because I don't have harddrive space!
(Must back-up and delete, back-up and delete...)

If it does go down, I'd be willing to set up an index of what I have
and email files to people who request them.

--
Katya