	bebek ni lik pud.
	baby not able speak.

>  5. But he can sit without help.
	na lo lik sit nu doba.
	but he able sit without help+{passive}

>  6. His eyes are blue.
	nun ju lo bluv.
	eye of he blue.

>  7. He desires excessively that I should play with him.
	lo hotis mo wan ku lo.
	he desire+{intensifier} I play with he.

>  8. Holding Baby is so nice!
	bebekxten bonis.
	baby+hold good+{intensifier}.	 (lit: "baby holding is very good")

>  9. The baby and I went for a walk down the street today.
	bebek ka mo mi kin su fut dolu ruto kronu zi din.
	baby and I before go with foot length+{prep} route time+{prep} this day.

> 10. Although he can take several steps in a row while I hold his hands, I
> carried him on our walk.
	mo nos lo su kino ju molo na lo lik menimi nutami tred sa mo ten man ju lo.
	I carry he through trip of I+he but he able several non+stop+{adv} step while I hold hand of he.

deinx nxtxr / Dana Nutter

LI SASXSEK LATIS.
http://www.nutter.net/sasxsek