On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 01:25, Benct Philip Jonsson wrote:
> Henrik Theiling skrev:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Kate writes:
> >> I think I may end up spending my entire weekend on this site. Thank
> >> you for sharing!
> >
> > It is about 7G of data!  Will take me longer than a weekend, I think.
> >
> > This can't be real.  It will probably be switched off soon.
> >
> > **Henrik (pessimist)
>
> Yess, we should make up a plan for securing the stuff.
> Anybody got the space and the bandwidth?  Personally
> I lack the space ATM (since the diskburner is broken,
> will have to fix that...)

Well, you could contact the site's owner Harald Hammarström, and request a
cd-or-dvd copy of the contents of his web site - I've done that, and he
doesn't bite.  He's interested in getting as much public domain and creative
commons grammars available on-line as possible.

And the site's got a copy of an old Esperanto grammar, and a few reconstructed
root-and-stem language grammars, so he's probably willing to put partial and
full conlang grammars online as well.

Give it a go.

Wesley Parish

Mau ki ana, he aha te mea nui?
You ask, "What is the most important thing?"
Maku ki ana, he tangata, he tangata, he tangata.
I reply, "It is people, it is people, it is people."
notcatweazle.wordpress.com - Some unmagical musings