Pediatric Emergency Physician  needed:
Our designated Pediatric Trauma  Center is the busiest in Tampa Bay with more
than 40,000 patient visits per year.  We are an independent physician owned
Emergency Medical group needing both full and part time Board Certified/Board
Eligible Pediatric Emergency Physicians.  We offer Competitive wages, a Fully
Funded pension $29,000/yr after 1  year, RVU hourly bonus, 401K plan, with
50% matching up to $5,000, after 1 year (in addition to pension).  CME Expense
Account $2,000/yr after 1  year, Medical Reimbursement Account  $2,000/yr
after 3 years, Malpractice insurance provided, Excellent  Healthcare package
included.  We  also offer all specialty backup coverage with 7-10 hour shifts
including 1-2  hour overlap.  Staffing is 36 hours  of physician coverage per day
and 20 hours of PA coverage per day. We are very  Team Oriented and Patient
Satisfaction driven.  Emergency Medical Associates of Florida, LLC, Tampa
Division, Call (813) 874-5707, Fax (813) 874-5908 or  Email [log in to unmask]

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: