PM Pediatrics, an innovative and rapidly growing provider of after-hours
Pediatric Urgent Care, is seeking pediatric emergency physicians for
locations in Long Island, Westchester and Rockland Counties as well as other
potential sites in downstate New York.  PM Pediatrics provides high quality,
comprehensive urgent care to children through age 21 in a state-of-the-art,
child friendly environment.  We have been very successful in providing a
legitimate alternative for many children who would otherwise have to go to
an emergency department and are looking for PEM physicians who believe in
this model and can help further our growth.  A number of positions are
available including full-time, part-time and per diem.  We offer a very
competitive compensation package with exceptional opportunity for financial
and professional growth.  If interested, please contact:

Jeffrey Schor, MD
516-677-5437 (phone)
516-883-4664 (fax)

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: