FACULTY POSITION
PEDIATRIC EMERGENCY MEDICINE
MOUNT SINAI SCHOOL OF MEDICINE

The Department of Emergency Medicine at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine
is recruiting a Pediatric Emergency Medicine physician to join our division
of pediatric emergency medicine.

The Department seeks a faculty member to join our group who is interested
in academic pediatric emergency medicine and must be PEM fellowship trained
and BE/BC.

The Pediatric Emergency Department has an annual patient volume of 26,000.
Our program has a newly recertified pediatric emergency medicine fellowship
program and 6 full time PEM faculty dedicated to the care of children. We
are fully integrated within a successful emergency medicine program with a
thriving emergency medicine residency-training program and 23 BC EM
faculty.  The pediatric residency training program is very competitive with
excellent, hard working pediatric residents. This is an outstanding
opportunity to work in a division that is a partnership between the
departments of pediatrics and emergency medicine.

We have an excellent, highly competitive benefits package, and we are in
the beginning phases of renovating our facility. The faculty members in our
Department have a well balanced and individualized professional development
program that includes clinical supervision and bedside education, off-line
education, scholarly works and community service. We are interested in
recruiting faculty who wish to develop a multidimensional academic career
and we have the support and mentoring to accomplish these goals.  The Mount
Sinai School of Medicine has a long history of clinical and academic
excellence. In addition, there is outstanding departmental and
institutional support for research endeavors, with strong ties to other
departments for collaboration.

Please send your CV and letter of interest to:

Ari Cohen, MD
Co-Director
Division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Box 1149
Mount Sinai School of Medicine
1 Gustave Levy Place
New York, N.Y. 10029