Position Available

Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Charlotte, NC

Exciting opportunity to join established group of PEM physicians in the
greater Charlotte, NC region. Mid-Atlantic Emergency Medical Associates,
MEMA, (est. 1976) is a democratic physician-owned private Emergency
Medicine practice currently serving 5 hospitals in the greater Charlotte
area. Our flagship hospital, with approximately 15,000 pediatric visits
annually, is expanding our Pediatric Emergency Department coverage and
is offering an exceptional opportunity for a BC/BE Fellowship trained
Pediatric Emergency Medicine physician to join our group. Our
competitive compensation package includes salary, incentive based profit
sharing, health, life, disability insurance, CME, and outstanding
401K/profit-sharing retirement plan. Opportunity for equal ownership in
stable local group founded on fairness and equality. The greater
Charlotte area offers an outstanding lifestyle, unlimited opportunities,
good schools, lovely neighborhoods, easy access to international airport
and both mountains and beaches. For information, please send cover
letter, CV to: Mary Lu Leatherman, Physician Recruiter, MEMA,
[log in to unmask] , fax, 704-377-2687, or call 704-948-6956

Mary Lu Leatherman

Physician Recruiter

Mid-Atlantic Emergency Medical Associates (MEMA)

PO Box 30756

Charlotte, NC 28230

704-948-6956 Office

704-377-2424 MEMA Office