Hi!

taliesin the storyteller <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> * Paul Schleitwiler said on 2006-11-14 23:12:55 +0100
> > I have just got a gmail account. This may solve the problem I
> > have with posting to the group listserv. How do I go about
> > changing from my Yahoo email address to the gmail address for
> > Conlang?
>
> What I usually do is subscribe with the new address, check that
> everything works, then unsubscribe the old address. Maybe the
> listmeister can switch you over directly, ask in a mail to

It seems to be quite an unknown feature, but you can do this as
a member, too.  Instead of using:

subscribe conlang

from your new email account plus 'unsubscribe' from your old account,
you can use

change conlang [log in to unmask]

from your old email account.  This switches the email address keeping
all the settings.

**Henrik