Hi guys, I don't know what larger group to address than this one.  Is anyone
familiar with PayPal?  Is it as sucky as I think it is?

I keep getting what I think is SPAM from "paypal," telling me that someone
else has added his or her name to my account.  Or that I need to update my
account.  Since I hadn't paid through paypal for a year, I assumed it was
SPAM.  Recently, though, I purchased a book from them, the book arrived from
England, and it charged me seventeen pounds.  Didn't PayPal pay the
publishers????

Has anyone else encountered such problems from them?

I'm afraid to update their file on me (they want my credit card number)
because I can't tell if this is a fraudulent page or not. And there's no way
to contact them.

Help!

Sally