I feel the need to confess. I've lurked a lot here and
also added some comments, but this was my primary
conlang connection. I've recently been taking part in
ZBB more and just monitoring CONLANG. I guess we have
to think that as more people start taking part in the
art form/hobby/obsession of conlanging, venues are
going to increase. Take for instances, the new "Hour
of Babble" podcast (Has anyone seen this on ZBB).
http://hourofbabble.co.nr
It's a great start, very interesting, and just another
example of where conlanging can go. Personally, I feel
fortunate that there _are_ so many places where we can
"meet" now. Fiat lingua!

* Eric Christopherson said on 2006-11-15 01:42:22
+0100
>> I know there are a few other forums, which I
suppose
>> is a good thing, diversity and all that, but I
actually feel somewhat
>> disappointed that there isn't just *one* definitive
place to go with
>> questions and ideas.
>There are several more forums now (lots of traffic on
the ZBB for
>instance), and the days of up to 300 messages per day
is definitely
>over.

Sponsored Link

Rates near historic lows -