li [Peter Bleackley] mi tulis la

> If anyone is interested in taking part in a collaborative
> project to create
> an oligosynthetic conlang, head over to http://wiki.frath.net
> and take a
> look at "The Oligosynthesis Project". I've supplied a closed
> list of roots,
> all in the form CVC and intended to have verbal meanings, and
> guidelines
> for how to contribute.
> As with all such projects I'll be waiting for a while to give
> everybody
> else a chance to play before adding anything more myself.

Interesting.  This structure is almost identical to what Sasxsek was
like when I first started publishing information about it.  It has
evolved a bit past the basic CVC form but still retains the verbal
meanings for all but a few of its roots.

deinx nxtxr / Dana Nutter

LI SASXSEK LATIS.
http://www.nutter.net/sasxsek