My contribution to this complicated issue,
since we're talking about communities that
are quite small by most standards, is that
the best example of a community in action
was the Academis pro Interlingua under
Giuseppe Peano, it featured an educational
web, which given the advances of this age
may have made Latino sine Flexione quite
a strong contender in the world scene, okay
I'm dreaming... and that's why when I wake
up to the reality I like the Interlingua de IALA
community best of all. It's got multicultural
connections, it's got intrigue, it's got tragedy
and drama. It's got most of all a strong base
of competent users and dedicated promoters,
and not to forget... it's the culmination of
decades of research put into action.

(Ok, I'll step off my soapbox now ;-)

With regards,
Jay B.

2006/12/12, MacLeod Dave <[log in to unmask]>:
> Novial, I think. Actually I just assume that Jespersen died early
> because there doesn't seem to be an agreement between the 1928 and
> 1930 standard and so the users have to fill in a lot of the blanks
> themselves. I've talked to a few Idists before that personally like it
> but there's so little content that they almost never get to use it.
>
> 2006/12/13, Larry Sulky <[log in to unmask]>:
> > Sorry to show my ignorance, but which one is that, Dave?
> >

> --
> http://wiki.galbijim.com

Auxilingua Project