The Division of Emergency Medicine at The Ohio State University College of
Medicine and Public Health is located at Childrenís Hospital in Columbus,
Ohio.  We are currently seeking BC/BE pediatric emergency medicine
physicians. Successful candidates would join a collegial division of over
30 faculty.

Childrenís Hospital is a 372 bed hospital that serves as the tertiary care
center for central and southeastern Ohio.  It is the only pediatric Level 1
Trauma Center in the area.  We have over 150,000 annual visits between our
emergency department and three suburban urgent care centers.  A regional
poison center and The Center for Injury Research and Policy are located on-
site. We have an active, ACGME accredited fellowship program.
Responsibilities include direct patient care and supervision of medical
students, and residents in pediatrics, emergency medicine and family
practice.  As clinician educators we are involved in every aspect of
teaching pediatric emergency medicine at all levels.  We are looking for
exceptional clinicians with a passion for teaching and/or clinical
research.  Interested individuals should contact:

Leslie K. Mihalov, MD, Chief, Division of Emergency Medicine, Childrenís
Hospital, Columbus, OH 43205
614.722.4384 Fax: 614.722.4380

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: