Michael

I sense some convergence of threads. Would the proposal of extending the tabular provisions fit in with
dicussions about floating divs? I ask because the relationship between unnumbered divs can be capture in a
table content model. If one is mindful that a table is a mechanism for combinatorial reading (verticals,
horizontals and even diagonals) based on a grid system for ascribing location to any particular cell. Looks
like feature structures come home to roost:  (x, y), (x, y, z), (x, y ,z, ... n) ...

--
Francois Lachance, Scholar-at-large
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~lachance

Everyone is a little bit crazy; everyone at some time has a learning disability;
No one is ever a little bit positive.