Tim Finney a écrit :
> I think of editorial changes as the same kind of thing as scribal
> changes. A scribe who was doing a bit of editing might have altered a

This may be one way of looking at things, but I see these as two
absolutely different things. If you have several scribes, and several
editors, then you need more than an @resp to differenciate between these
classes. I think the case of <add> vs. <supplied> (as well as the
definition of <del> that Michael has just pointed out) make it clear
that the Guidelines envisage this difference as well.

I've just noticed that Matthew has said this more succinctly than I
could have, so I won't rehearse the argument here.

Dr Gabriel BODARD

Inscriptions of Aphrodisias
Centre for Computing in the Humanities
King's College London