On Tue, 2 Jan 2007 12:57:42 +0200, Risto Kupsala <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Please, Andrew, this is not the right forum for spreading anti-islamic
>sentiments, no matter how rational and well founded they may sound to
>your ears.
>
>"The West (i.e. the USA) should admit that civilizations can co-exist
>instead of beating the drums about the clash of the civilizations. The
>civilizations did clash, the event was called the Western colonialism,
>but that was a long time ago. Now we should be building somekind of new
>commonwealth of civilizations." (Written in Kaleva, a local newspaper, a
>few days ago)

That's far too simple.  Typical anti-Western drivel.  Islam and the
West had been clashing for centuries before anybody dreamed up
colonialism.

But I'm not anti-Islamic.  There's an Islamic world and a Western
world, and they should be kept as separate as is necessary for
maintaining peace.

There are two problems: Western meddling in the Islamic world, and
Islamic immigration into the Western world, both of which should
be stopped ASAP.