On 1/3/07, Hanuman Zhang <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> > Maybe it's just that there have been a lot of scary well-known
> > Texans...
>
> Tho'(British Born Chinese)I grew up in Texas! Does that make me "scary"?

I didn't have you in mind when I wrote that, although anyone willing
to wield a durian certainly qualifies as scary in my book.  :)

I was thinking of rather more famous, scarier folks.  Say, certain US
Presidents who show no hesitation in the application of military force
to resolve diplomatic issues, for instance.  (What?  I'm obviously
talking about Lyndon Johnson...)

--
Mark J. Reed <[log in to unmask]>