Going the other direction, Hugh Laurie on "House" does a nearly
flawless job of sounding American to my native Leftpondian ears.

Henrik:
Texan is definitely a distinctive variety, but why is it "scary"?
Maybe it's just that there have been a lot of scary well-known
Texans...

--
Mark J. Reed <[log in to unmask]>