JS Bangs votuala:

> I'm going to randomly generate root forms
> according to Anmurian rules to match the meanings.

It's interesting how preferences differ, isn't it?  I wouldn't dream of randomly
generating words, because I like my words to feel right for their meanings.
OTOH, I can't explain /why/ certain words feel right and others don't... I just
know when they do.

Sometimes when I'm translating something and I'm short on patience or
time, I'll settle for a word that doesn't feel right.  A few such words get used
enough that I end up becoming familiar with them and they become
"standard", but the majority of words I create in this way don't survive past
that first usage and subsequently get replaced.  Does anyone else do
things that way?

K.