Christopher Bates wrote:
> All three are in the "Pacific Linguistics" series which seems to be
> associated with "The Australian National University"... I was thinking
> of trying to track down more books in the same series.

They publish a lot of very interesting stuff in several series. They do have
a website... Hint: if you see something interesting, order immediately, as
their press-runs seem to be minuscule, just enough, apparently, to satisfy
standing library-orders and a handful of interested individuals. Great
backlist, but it's all Out of Print :-((((   (If you're paying in dollars,
you have a slight advantage in the exchange rate.)