I've had the idea for a while of using a wiki as a place where people
could list diachronic changes they've run across -- especially
interesting or non-intuitive ones, but even obvious ones would be
cool, since what's obvious to one person might not be to another. I
have come across a lot of interesting changes, but never had any
centralized place to note them, and I figure a collaborative
repository for such information would be even better than a personal
one.

I am interested in pretty much any sort of diachronic change --
phonological, lexical, semantic, morphological, syntactic, you name
it. (I suppose dialect variation might work into this somewhere too,
but it might complicate things.) Ideally, all entries would cite
sources, although as far as conlanging is concerned I'd rather read
about an interesting change without a source than not read about it
at all.

What does everyone think of this idea? If it were to go forward,
would it be possible to use existing conlang wikis? What are some
potential problems?