Hi!

Leon Lin writes:
>   >First, we need to select the basic concept
>
>   Ah! That's what I was looking for. What categories do you put your
>   words in? Ithkuil has seventeen, while Latejami distinguishes with
>   matter/energy/both/time, artificial/natural, and
>   living/nonliving. What I need is more example systems.

Ah, I see.

I suppose then, my system will not be systematic enough for you.
Although I break down the lexicon to only 40 basic concepts, these are
assigned in an ad-hoc way.  I.e., these 40 is where I stop to further
break down and find atoms.

Anyway, here's the list: currently I have the following concepts in
Qyn|gi:

    animate
    body
    communication