On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 15:01:25 -0500, Roger Mills <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I wrote:
>
>> Yer Ugly Mug (does it still exist?) :-)))))
>
> Yes it does: http://www.kemenel.org/conlang/yum/ but I'm not sure it
> still
> functions totally. It has my old, old email addr. and my birthdate is
> wrong;
> I've forgotten my password so can't revise or add a photo. Boo hoo.

Excellent find! I had *almost* forgotten completely about it.

I just deleted my old profile and added a new one. That might not be an
option if you have no idea whatsoever what your password is (I keep a set
of password generation rules[*] in my brain for sites that have little to
no security or privacy impact, so I was able to recover it fairly
quickly), but you can still add a new profile with your new email address.

[*]Not a set of passwords, just a set of optimality criteria that must be
met 100%. "Special" sites have unique passwords. I'm not as daft as I
look...

Paul