Je 03.21 atm 2007.02.15, Risto KUPSALA skribis
>Jens Wilkinson kirjoitti:
> > --- Isaac Penzev <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> >> In older times, just for this only phrase you would
> >> be challenged to a duel.
> >
> > I remember recently that Jacques was arguing with
> > someone who was Finnish and mentioned something about
> > "going into the sauna." It's somewhat ironic that a
> > person who claims to be doing something in an
> > international spirit makes such comments.
>
>Don't mind Jacques, he's the village idiot in this list.

Actually not "the" because there's one other.

On the other hand, any comments I myself made earlier about arguing
nits which have little to do with the concept IAL should not be taken
to mean that I don't find the arguments, from most people here, at
least intelligent and informed -- just pretty much irrelevant.

-- Don HARLOW