Je 01.12 ptm 2007.02.24, Isaac PENZEV skribis
>Antonielly Garcia Rodrigues wrote:
>

> > [**] We can consider that Klingon, Quenya and Sindarin originally had
> > some attractive "literature" to back them. In the case of Klingon, it
> > was not exactly "literature", but I think you got the idea.
>
>I'm not sure, if this is correct, but I often heard that Klingon and Quenya
>are the 2nd and the 3rd most popular conlangs on the web, after E-o, of
>course...
>
>-- Y.

This is hard to tell. Ido and Interlingua have considerably more hits
from Google (Ido has more than Esperanto!), but unfortunately it's
impossible to tell how many of these refer to the languages and how
many refer to more generic uses of the terms ("ido" is, after all, a
common Spanish word, and "interlingua" has been used to cover a
number of sins).

I can't answer for Quenya, but the number of speakers of Klingon
actually seems to be relatively small compared to, for instance, Ido
and Interlingua (the annual Klingon global get-together is comparable
in size to that of Ido and about half the size or less of the
biennial Interlingua get-together).

-- Don HARLOW