Je 08.08 ptm 2007.02.25, auliuniv skribis
>Well, excuse me. Did you not happen to read this in my post:????
>***So, in playing with numbers, the surface appearance is Edgar de Wahl wins
>in numbers over the good Dr.***

But that wasn't "surface appearance", that was just an error in how
to Google multi-word expressions.

Actually, the figure you gave for "Zamenhof" was probably pretty
correct. At first I thought it might include Klara Zamenhof, Lidia
Zamenhof, Stephen Zamenhof, etc., but I googled all those people and
their numbers were relatively negligible; so I suspect that the Good
Doctor is really up there in the mid hundreds of thousands.

-- Don HARLOW