That's great. At least, this makes things look more realistic.
Speedwords done the same way gives 240.
However, as I mentioned to Don about the 32 million, there are repeats here of the same
url's. So, in reality that number is probably more like 50 real sites if repeats aren't counted.

I looked also at the repeats in the numbers you gave below and there are also repeats to the
same url, just different pages.

So, to be conservative I think it would be safe to half the numbers below and come to a
closer number of actual sites for each language. Of course, it could even go as low as a
quarter or less of these numbers.

Anyone want to go through them all to see how many duplicates each has?

[kut]> >