Ah, now you are verifying my numbers. Good.
You still have to take out the multiple hits on the same url.

If for instance one site mentions Dr. Z. ten times and the average is each site also does 10
mentions, then divide that into the 700,000+ and you come out to 70,000+. Again, I think, a
better way to get close to the reality of what is going on on the Internet. Don't you?

By the way, your signature below shows two separate url's with an esperanto page. How
many other folks are doing that too? Plus, how many pages on each url with a different page
has the word Esperanto one or more times? How many times do you mention Dr. Z. on
separate pages?

This is not a criticism of Esperanto, Don. This is a question of what are the real facts? That's
all.