Jens,
I think the success of any of these languages has less to do with numbers than with having
real benefits for the users. And, of course, it also depends on the goals and desires of the
user and/or creator of a language.

If Neo Patwa is your language, and you are sold on it, then work on selling it to others.

As to the real success of the languages. i.e. being accepted by the world as some envision, I
think there are some simple things that would over a period of time help the field, at least, if
not every one of the languages. And that is this:

Can you sell a breakfast to a man that just finished eating breakfast? Not easily, and not
normally. You have to wait till he's hungry for breakfast.

So, in the final analysis, is the world hungry for an auxlang? If not, none of them will become
"officially" recognized and accepted. If, on the other hand, the world does become hungry,
then they will test the food on the table and pick the one that works now most efficently, and
is also amenable to expansion and "improvement" as times change without wrecking the
basic structure that makes it work.

Well, at least that's how I see it at the moment.