Hey Dave,
These two lists have a filter and you need to
tell why you're interested in the language.
If you don't say why the message is seen
as a bot submission. I'm guessing this is
why you weren't subscribed. There have
been plenty of subscriptions that have gone
through correctly. I'll look into it and send
you an invitation to subscribe again.

With regards,
Jay B.

2007/2/23, Dave Rutan <[log in to unmask]>:
> Donald J. HARLOW wrote:
>
> > Note: there are several mailing lists for other IALs, and there are
> > postings to those lists in the languages in question, so e.g. Volapuk
> > and Lingua Franca Nova evidently have a few speakers, or at least
> > writers, extant.
>
> Out of curiosity I tried signing onto the yahoo group for Volapuk and
> Solresol.  My rep must have preceeded me as I was not approved.  ;-)
>
> Not sure if that means the moderator who approves messages moved on or
> the list is actually dead.
>
> Dave
> --
> Remember the DL&W Sussex Branch!