[log in to unmask] wrote:
> li [Isaac Penzev] mi tulis la
>
>> Antonielly Garcia Rodrigues wrote:
>>

>>> [**] We can consider that Klingon, Quenya and Sindarin
>> originally had
>>> some attractive "literature" to back them. In the case of
>> Klingon, it
>>> was not exactly "literature", but I think you got the idea.
>> I'm not sure, if this is correct, but I often heard that
>> Klingon and Quenya
>> are the 2nd and the 3rd most popular conlangs on the web,
>> after E-o, of
>> course...
>
> I have no reason to doubt the numbers but ISTR the orginal post that
> started all this specifically addressed auxlangs rather than conlangs in
> general.

And presuming you speak of *me* as starting this subject with my one
little inquiry about the Top 3 Auxlangs, I cannot believe I started all
of this just for something as trivial as this:
http://koplushia.tripod.com/Alliance/Humans/Karpla/Karplanset.html

Ho Ve!
Dave
--
Pu Poetor jai'her hi'nar dai Par bin Pard Groemark'muluin'mig, bah dai
nah boeke bahgarp'Par'ku moif'foi, hu mef'regreeg.