There's no bristling going on here, just that I doubt that any of us
are knowledgeable enough to determine which cultures are worth keeping
and which aren't. Your implication that Nazi culture is somehow
separate from German culture is also odd - in the same way
cannibalistic culture is also something that can be wiped out without
taking out the culture as a whole. If you don't even understand that
"Nazi culture" was a part of German culture in the same way that
"cannibalistic culture" is also part of another culture, how are you
able to make judgments on which cultures are worth exterminating and
which aren't?
The bit about multiculturalism is also a straw man that doesn't do the
argument any good. If you like you can pretend that we're all pc
lefties and that your stance is a courageous bit of nonconformity, but
it is very far from the truth.

--
http://wiki.galbijim.com