li [Antonielly Garcia Rodrigues] mi tulis la

> The conclusion is that culture judgement is not a black-and-white
issue.

No, it's definitely not.  There are also a lot of philosophical
differences among people that will cause different views of culture.

> I think it is a good argument for all of us to use when we find
islamophobic and > xenophobic people.

I never liked terms like that because "phobic" tends to indicate fear.
In many case, it's not fear or hatred but just that the customs,
traditions and beliefs that make up one culture are not always
compatible with others.  It doesn't have to mean on group is better or
worse than another, just different.