li [Dave Rutan] mi tulis la

> I suppose it's a credit to the creator of Klingon that the users can
> actually understand one another.  The language (I'm given to
> understand) was not engineered to be easy at all.

I'm not sure it was designed to be difficult, but probably more intended
to be "exotic" sounding.   I've looked it over and the worst part is the
use of a single prefix on verbs to mark both the subject and the object.
The a priori lexicon makes it a bit tough, but there's really only one
rare phoneme /t_l_h/.  I think the biggest obstacle would be the
cultural factor.