Hello,
When I looked into this a number of years ago the manufacturer provided
data showing it is good for about a month.  Its potency diminishes over
time but we typically are using it to saturate receptors etc. so I have
never seen this cause an appreciable difference in the specified 30-day
period.

Randy Cordle M.D.
Medical Director: Division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Carolinas Medical Center

This electronic message may contain information that is
confidential and/or legally privileged. It is intended only for the
use of the individual(s) and entity named as recipients in the
message. If you are not an intended recipient of this message,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from
any computer. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message, and
do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the
information it contains. Thank you.

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: