Dear Members and Colleagues, We are in the process of setting up a website to educate the local people about bicycle safety, available safe bike routes, and progress with local legislation regarding the institution of bike lanes and routes and proper bike signage.  Our area is trying to catch up with regards to these efforts which are already underway in other communities worldwide.  This effort is widely supported by our coalition, our children's hospital (ie LeBonheur Children's Hospital, Memphis, TN), the local triathlon team, our YMCA/schools, and bike shops.  We were wondering if anyone had any suggestions for what they would include on such a website and also if they knew of any links to websites (USA and worldwide) that have important bike safety information.  We would also love to hear what approaches others have taken with regard to their approach to local and state governments in discussions regarding "share the road" legislation.  Please email me directly so not to clutter up the listserve.  Thanks. Sandip Sandip Godambe, MDPediatric Emergency MedicineLeBonheur Children's Medical Center / University of TennesseeMemphis, TN
Itís tax season, make sure to follow these few simple tips
http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/PreparationTips/PreparationTips.aspx?icid=WLMartagline
The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: