Hi there,

This situation is difficult because your separate lines are neither part
of a larger paragraph (they may be formatted or aligned differently from
each other) nor are they individual paragraphs, in the normal sense. One
option might be to use the <ab> (anonymous block) tag:

<cit>
<q>
<ab> (anonymous block) (contains any arbitrary component-level unit of
text, acting as an anonymous container for phrase or inter level
elements analogous to, but without the semantic baggage of, a paragraph.)
</q>
<bibl>
<ptr
target="http://www.tei-c.org.uk/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/fr/html/SA.html#SASE"