Jacques skripted:

>Auxlangs are not just long nostalgic reminders of the
good old time.
>Personally I write for the most interesting readers,
the secret, silent and active ones.

Are there sample texts in Sintezo yet, Jacques?

Kordiale, James Chandler
http://www.geocities.com/idojc/medilingua.html - Medilingua

"We should all stay in touch, we should make a big network on both sides of the Atlantic because your country and my country are the biggest problems in the world today, we are the biggest rogue states in the world today and the citizens have got to take back control of the plane." - George Galloway, MP  Interviewed on the Alex Jones Show, 31st May 2005

The fish are biting.