Bonsoir,

Toujours en retard, mon cher James !

Cordialement, Jacques.

*

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 11:28:29 -0700, James Chandler <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Jacques skripted:
>
>>Auxlangs are not just long nostalgic reminders of the
>good old time.
>>Personally I write for the most interesting readers,
>the secret, silent and active ones.
>
>Are there sample texts in Sintezo yet, Jacques?
>
>Kordiale, James Chandler
>http://www.geocities.com/idojc - IALs index
>http://www.geocities.com/idojc/yindex.html - Ido index
>http://www.geocities.com/idojc/medilingua.html - Medilingua
>
>"We should all stay in touch, we should make a big network on both sides of
the Atlantic because your country and my country are the biggest problems in
the world today, we are the biggest rogue states in the world today and the
citizens have got to take back control of the plane." - George Galloway, MP
Interviewed on the Alex Jones Show, 31st May 2005