After Hours Pediatrics is celebrating their 10th year of success!

We are going strong and are now expanding into the South Florida area. We
have opened our first clinic in South Florida (West Palm Beach area) and
have plans to open four more in the Ft. Lauderdale this year. We are also
opening a fifth clinic in the Orlando area!

Due to this expansion we have full time openings in Tampa and Orlando and
PRN openings in all three locations. You can see the exact locations of all
our clinics at http://www.afterhourspediatrics.com

Our full time positions offer a competitive salary and benefits such as
healthcare insurance, dental insurance, paid life insurance, paid long term
disability, 401(k), paid vacation time and CME and an additional $2000
towards your CME activities plus much, much more!

We are truly a great place to work. Our experienced support staff are
pleasant and responsive. Our clinics are in great locations. There is no
on-call. And you don't need hospital privileges. At After Hours Pediatrics
we offer our patients and families peace of mind when they need it most.
We're there for them when their primary care provider's offices are closed.
Open from 5:00pm to 11:00pm weekdays and from 1:00pm to 11:00pm on weekends
and holidays.

Whether you are interested in the warm mild breezes of the west coast, the
entertainment capital of central Florida, or the fast-paced diverse east
coast, we have the right fit for you! Now is your chance to be able to
provide quality medical care in a clean, fast, and child-friendly
environment. Call me or email me today.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kelley

Kelley Hardesty
Physician Recruiter
After Hour Pediatrics
813.775.4009
toll free: 866.577.7735
http://www.afterhourspediatrics.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the long run, a pessimist may be proved right; but the optimist has a
better time on the trip.

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged and
confidential. If the reader of this transmission is not the intended
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error or are not sure whether it is privileged,
please immediately notify us by return e-mail and delete or destroy any
copies, electronic, paper or otherwise, which you may have of this
communication and any attachments.

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: