Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Charlotte, NC

Exciting opportunity to join established group of PEM physicians in the
greater
Charlotte, NC region. Mid-Atlantic Emergency Medical Associates, MEMA,
(est.
1976) is a democratic physician-owned private Emergency Medicine
practice
currently serving 5 hospitals in the greater Charlotte area. We do not
offer
any academic affiliations. Our flagship hospital, with approximately
15,000
pediatric visits annually, is expanding our Pediatric Emergency
Department
coverage and is offering an exceptional opportunity for a BC/BE
Fellowship
trained Pediatric Emergency Medicine physician to join our group. Our
competitive compensation package includes salary, incentive based profit

sharing, health, life, disability insurance, CME, and outstanding
401K/profit-
sharing retirement plan. Opportunity for equal ownership in stable local
group
founded on fairness and equality. The greater Charlotte area offers an
outstanding lifestyle, unlimited opportunities, good schools, lovely
neighborhoods, easy access to international airport and both mountains
and
beaches. For information, please send cover letter, CV to: Mary Lu
Leatherman, Physician Recruiter, MEMA, [log in to unmask] , fax, 704-
377-2687, or call 704-948-6956