2007/4/5, Donald J. HARLOW <[log in to unmask]>:
> Interesting article in Honolulu ...
>
> http://honoluluweekly.com/entertainment/2007/04/vivu-esperanto/
>

> -- Don HARLOW
> http://www.webcom.com/~donh/don/don.html
> Opinions (in English): http://www.harlows.org/don/opinions/
> Esperanto (in English): http://www.harlows.org/don/esperanto/
> Literaturo (Esperante): http://donh.best.vwh.net/Esperanto/Literaturo

That's a good article to see but I wish people wouldn't take the
number of articles in Wikipedia as an indication of its size. The Espo
Wikipedia's only bigger than the Turkish one if you're into an
encyclopedia that is 1/7th "X estas komunumo de Italio." Actually the
Ido Wikipedia used to have more articles than Turkish, but Turkish
exploded last year and will probably pass 100,000 in a month or two.
And I'm not saying this out of any dislike for Esperanto because I
quite like it now.

--
http://wiki.galbijim.com