Is it just me, or did anyone else notice a distinct
lack of posts from Thomas and Steve while Bob Petry
was (briefly) active on this list?  Yet as soon as Bob
announced his departure (within hours IIRC) they were
both on his case (or that of Occidental-Interlingue),
but by that time it was too late for Bob to respond.
I dislike this tactic of waiting for the opposition to
die down before taking up the cudgels.  To quote Han
Solo: "I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking
around".  Why can't the Espists fight fair?

Kordiale, James Chandler
http://www.geocities.com/idojc/medilingua.html - Medilingua

"We should all stay in touch, we should make a big network on both sides of the Atlantic because your country and my country are the biggest problems in the world today, we are the biggest rogue states in the world today and the citizens have got to take back control of the plane." - George Galloway, MP  Interviewed on the Alex Jones Show, 31st May 2005

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail