Don skripted:

>The first answer is obviously the right one. This
sort of "shorthanding" of presumably guessable full
sentences is common in other languages as well;
newspaper headlines are the most obvious example, I
think. Also omission of already stated an already
stated. ("Whom are you out to get?" "Me!")

OMG - that is truly leaving a lot for the reader to
fill in.  Let's coin a term for that Esp usage: Freak
Oblique.

>I think the missing verb here is probably "eksporti".

Right, of course, it's obvious now you say it.  Did
anyone else get that?

Kordiale, James Chandler
http://www.geocities.com/idojc/medilingua.html - Medilingua

"We should all stay in touch, we should make a big network on both sides of the Atlantic because your country and my country are the biggest problems in the world today, we are the biggest rogue states in the world today and the citizens have got to take back control of the plane." - George Galloway, MP  Interviewed on the Alex Jones Show, 31st May 2005

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time