Hi James,

Thanks for the laugh.  I've been away from Auxlang
since August.  For your speculation to be true, I'd
have to be waiting more than half a year for Bob Petry
to make his brief appearance, and then come back just
in time to miss him.

It was a note from Dana Nutter which happend to catch
my attention and pull me back.  As Don pointed out,
I sent a copy of my note to Bob Petry.  I even asked
him on several occasions to join the Bablo list.  It
is laughable to suggest that I'm afraid of him.  It's
your ability to spot conspiracy is frightening, not
Bob.

Amike salutas,
Thomas/Tomaso ALEXANDER.
www.NightinGael.Net
---Anything below this line is not from Thomas ---

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.