--- MacLeod Dave <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dave, I wonder if you'd consider clipping the parts of
the messages you quote that are unnecessary. It makes
it difficult to understand what you are responding to
exactly, and to be honest, I sometimes erase your
messages before even getting to the point you're
trying to make because I end up seeing a long block of
quoted text, with the expectation that I may end up
finding just a single line response at the bottom.

Jens Wilkinson
Neo Patwa language: http://patwa.pbwiki.com

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.