>The congress topic is "Nian lokan kulturon al la
mondo -- La Universala Kongreso venas Japanion (je la
120-jara jubileo de Esperanto)"

Sorry, could someone explain the use of -n here please
- I can't see how it can be either the accusative or
"towards" (unless the phrase means "to our local
culture to the world"?!?!?)

Kordiale, James Chandler
http://www.geocities.com/idojc/medilingua.html - Medilingua

"We should all stay in touch, we should make a big network on both sides of the Atlantic because your country and my country are the biggest problems in the world today, we are the biggest rogue states in the world today and the citizens have got to take back control of the plane." - George Galloway, MP  Interviewed on the Alex Jones Show, 31st May 2005

Finding fabulous fares is fun.