Jens,
I checked out your blog but the obstacle for me was
that I don't find Neo Patwa (anywhere near) at-sight
readable - but the layout looks good!  Do you find
that hosting your blog at Blogspot gets you more
visitors?  Do you get people stumbling on your blog
and wondering "what language is this in"?
(apologies if someone has already asked these
questions - I haven't been following the whole thread)

Kordiale, James Chandler
http://www.geocities.com/idojc/medilingua.html - Medilingua

"We should all stay in touch, we should make a big network on both sides of the Atlantic because your country and my country are the biggest problems in the world today, we are the biggest rogue states in the world today and the citizens have got to take back control of the plane." - George Galloway, MP  Interviewed on the Alex Jones Show, 31st May 2005

The fish are biting.