	I'm sorry.

	And hello all. :-) Now, I know this is not your ordinary e-mail
opening, but I just had to start it like that. I know this has been
discussed to utter exhaustion on this list over the past years, but
well... recently, VEJA (a well-known Brazilian magazine) published a
story on the Pirahăs - actually it's supposed to come out tomorrow, on
April 18th, but since I'm a subscriber they send out issues earlier. For
those of you interested (if you have researched on the language or on
the tribe already, there is probably nothing really new to see), I have
translated the story (Portuguese > English) and uploaded it for all to
see (after all, it _is_ interesting - and quite hard to conceive, at times).

	I'm sending this to the list because, although off-topic (it's not a
conlang, after all) lots of people were very skeptical, to the point
where they could not even believe such a language existed (no offense
intended here, obviously). All I'm saying is I thought it'd be
interesting to share the information with everyone. :-)

This is the URL:
http://kennedy.freefronthost.com/misc/pirahas.html

	And that's pretty much it.

Peace,